This page has moved to a new address.

tsg183 merry christmas

lime doodle: tsg183 merry christmas

26 November 2012

tsg183 merry christmas

Popping in today with a quick share for the latest challenge at There She Goes. We have a stunning inspiration photo to get the old mojo going :)


I went for a very literal translation of white die cut tree on grey background with pink bling! I added a candy cane from No Peeking and a sentiment (love that font) from Holly Jolly.




I hope you get the chance to join us this week :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes merry christmas, no peeking; Inks - Versafine smoky gray, Versamark; Card - Neenah solar white; Paper - Echo Park winter wishes; Dies - Simon Says Stamp mod tree; Rhinestones - Stampin' Up; Shimmer Dots - Papermania; Pearls; Twine - The Twinery maraschino; Embossing Powder - Hero Arts white

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 26 November 2012 at 06:54 , Blogger Caroline said...

Debby this is beautiful love the design. Caroline xxx

 
At 26 November 2012 at 08:56 , Blogger Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Debby!

 
At 26 November 2012 at 11:10 , Blogger Lynn said...

The gem placement is gorgeous on this sweet tree. I have this die..I feel a case coming on Debby!

 
At 26 November 2012 at 16:02 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

This is such a charming design...I think I need to get that tree die!

 
At 26 November 2012 at 22:30 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love that tree die, and all the pretty jeweled ornaments!!

 
At 27 November 2012 at 00:58 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Oh how absolutely delightful - beautifully done, debby :)

 
At 27 November 2012 at 04:34 , Blogger Marian said...

what a great tree!

 
At 28 November 2012 at 22:08 , Blogger Bonnie said...

I love this tree and the way you've decorated it, Debby!

 
At 29 November 2012 at 17:38 , Blogger Beate said...

I absolutely adore the decor on your tree. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home