This page has moved to a new address.

last chance to comment

lime doodle: last chance to comment

28 November 2012

last chance to comment

Popping in to let you know that today is the last day for comments on my Gratitude Blog Hop post. I will be drawing a winner from comments left up until the end of the day (00.00 GMT/ 19.00 EST) and will announce the winner of the $50 charity donation tomorrow :)

Can I just say how I have truly loved reading all the comments on this post. In the UK Thanksgiving is not celebrated but my second home is in this International crafty world we all love and I have really enjoyed taking a moment to focus on what I am grateful for and to read your stories too. As National traditions and holidays become Internationally recognised, I hope that Thanksgiving becomes a holiday widely celebrated. To focus on the good things in life is a wonderful thing in itself :)

3 Comments:

At 28 November 2012 at 13:39 , Blogger Wida said...

What a sweet post! I am thankful for you Miss Debby! Your cards make me happy

 
At 28 November 2012 at 15:14 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

I didn't realize you were from the UK. That's the awesomeness of blogger land. It makes us next door neighbors. :) I am thankful for you, and your beautiful artwork that is always an inspiration and teaches me about CAS, which is something I struggle with. Have a happy day!

 
At 28 November 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger Debbie of Newport!!! said...

I love when people help others!!! I love your blog ...clean &simple ...your creations not only make me smile...they fill me with creativity...Thank you...your kindness has touched me too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home